Sunday, June 7, 2015

THE GUYS (Original Sound records)


I receive an Email from Art Guy about his group, the Guys on Original Sound records...

Actually, "The Guys" was me, although I did have collaboration from one of my associates; Jimmy Greenspoon (keyboard player and fellow member of The New Dimensions band and later a founding and lifelong member of 3 Dog Night). I was being produced at the time by iconic L.A. engineer and producer Bruce Morgan and under contract to Hite and Dorinda Morgan (original producers of The Beach Boys).
My best,
Art Guy
 
 
 
 
THE GUYS ( Art Guy & Jimmy Greenspoon).
 
-Walkin By The School / Funny Feelin. Original Sound records-1965.
 
 
From left, Art & Jimmy, The Guys (1965).
 
To Listen or Download, Please visit;
 
 
 
Or go to YouTube...
 

 
 

No comments: