Sunday, May 31, 2009

THE UNTOCHABLES aka LITTLE JOHN & THE UNFORGETTABLES

Hispanic group from Brooklyn;Nelson Seda(Lead),Larry Gerona(1st Tenor), Tony Tirado(2nd Tenor),Lefty Rosado(Baritone) and Carlos Gonzales(Bass).

In 1960 recorded...


-Little Mary/Funny What A Little Kiss Can Do. Alan K Records.(the A Side have some words in spanish).

To Listen or Download,please visit;

http://www.box.com/s/tyevoa4cdmsdh1y4jnx8

http://www.box.com/s/oh4bmvrj9yii0syhl4xi

The label have a conflict with the name The Untouchables and re-released the record under the group name of Little John & The Unforgettables.

LISTEN on Youtube...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lived in ft. Greene, knew larry gerona (great voice) and little john(he started the gang the mau maus, his wife's name was Elsie)-Larry now lives in Florida

abuelitocg said...

What is your name? I'm Carlos I sang bass with this group and i'm trying to make contact with other members of the group. Little John passed away years ago, Tony Tirado lives in P.R. and I have contact with him, but do not have any contact with Larry or Leftie can you help me? I appreciate your help. Thanks my e-mail is abuelitocg@aol.com