Monday, March 25, 2013

THE MAJESTICS_Boom Da Da



THE MAJESTICS.

-Pennies For A Beggar/Boom Da Da. Knight Records-1958.

Label from San Antonio,TX with Al Rogers and His Combo, according to the Kreiter's guide only were pressed 200 copies.A Side was number one on KANN radio station's "People's Choice" Hit Parade for September 6, 1958 and KRYS “Fabulous Fifty” that same month.


(From left; Joe Lincoln,Joe Ashford,Jimmy Bacon,Paul Guenzel and Dickie Beach).

Original picture say the group have relation with Saber Records but I don't know if they made some record in this label or if this are a subsidiary label of Knight Records.



To Listen or Download_Boom Da Da. please visit;https://www.box.com/s/jlrdxx3834oxmk8086hm

THANKS TO...

  

1 comment:

Mama said...

I recently found out that Joe Lincoln was my birth father. I would love to contact any of his bandmates to talk more about my father and what they knew of him.
I'm at ameeves@gmail.com