Tuesday, April 30, 2013

THE LOVE NOTES (Uptown Records)


The Love Notes from Hawaii consisted of Pete Hernandez (Baritone/Producer), Johnny Bock (Bass), John Laporte (Falsetto), John Valentine (Lead Vocal/Music Director), Mike Baker (1st Tenor), Felix Almestica( Lead and Vocal Director) and Pat Miguel (2nd Tenor).

Pete Hernandez is the father of actual pop star Bruno Mars.


In 1986 recorded in Hawaii for Uptown Records a doo wop Ep with the sides_Doo Woppin' In Paradise/Memories Of Day Gone By/Good Old Acapella.

To Listen or Download_Doo Woppin' In Paradise. please visit;https://www.box.com/s/h98x3ysp2xfi36bcqigg

Or go to Youtube...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love finding out new information like this. I have listened to RUMBLE ALBUM on Jubilee Records countless times. One of my favorite compilation albums of all time. Never did I know that Pete Hernandez was Bruno Mar's dad. I sang baritone also when I sang with a group from THE MARBLE HILL PROJECTS in The Bronx, 225th Street & Broadway. We were a cover group and I always admired you guys. Thank you for these memories. Regards Mike Prisament

Unknown said...

I was part of the Lovenotes back in 1984 while stationed in Hawaii it was a great group. Time has past by and I am currently the lead singer of The Danleers.